We welcome you to attend church services in person.
While social distancing requirements still limit the number of people who can attend church services in person, we are aware that some people who wish to attend services in person may wish to be sure of there being space for them when they arrive. You do not need a reservation to attend, however a reservation will ensure space is kept for you.
To ensure there will be space for you please…
Call the church office on 01334 472285 before 6 PM on Saturday Evening.
Leave your name, telephone number, the service you wish to reserve (9AM, 11AM or 6:30PM) and the total number of people from your household attending*.
- If we are unable to confirm a request, we will call you on Saturday evening to inform you, otherwise please assume your request is confirmed.
- Please arrive in plenty time for the service to allow seating to be arranged and other spaces to be allocated to those simply arriving without calling ahead.
- If you are not seated by 10 minutes before the service begins, your space may be re-allocated to someone waiting for space.
- You may only reserve space at one service per Sunday and, if demand exceeds space available, may not be able to reserve space the following Sunday, though if unallocated space permits you may attend other services.
- You do not need a reservation to attend in-person worship. In such circumstances it is best to arrive a little early as capacity may be limited.
* Personal Data will be handled in-line with our Contact Tracing Policy.